WILD BOAR HUNT IN TAJIKISTAN
The middle mountains south and east-south of the capital Dushanbe offers a very good habitat for the wild boar. Mild winters with little snow, a good food and low hunting pressure by the predominantly muslims people favor a very good population of wild boar in this region.
Arrival point: Dushanbe
Hunting season: mid June to mid August - for waiting hunting
November 1 to March 15 - for stalking and driving hunting
Size of group: 2 - 4 hunters
SERVICE PRICE 1.750 € per hunter for 7-8 days trip / up to 5 days hunting, incl.
- Official documentation: official invitation to receive a visa, firearm permit, a hunting card, licenses, veterinary certification
- Meeting in the airport of Dushanbe, assistance during customs and gun control
- Transfer from the airport Dushanbe to hunting area and back
- Accommodation and food in camp
- Use of 4X4 vehicle during the hunt
- Service of Professional Guide
- Interpreter during the stay in Tadjikistan
2-6 days - Hunting. Organization of hunting - from an ambush, stalking on foot, driving. The horses can use to get hunters closer to the steep cliffs. The hunt is carried out at a height up to 1,000 - 1,700 meters
7 day - Departure to Dushanbe, overnight stay in hotel.
8 day - Departure from Dushanbe
250 € - female and small
Tusker, dependently on the tusks size, incl. field preparation. An average size of tusks is 22-25 cm:
Wounded----------- 250 €
- Euro 150 - Hire of Rifle (if needed). Ammo extra - de facto
- airfares. hotels & meals before and / or after the hunt, shipment of the trophies, personal expenses, tips, bar, import duties, incidental charges
Method of payment of the services: as non-refundable booking fee Euro 250.0 per hunter per transfer plus Euro 1.500.0 in cash on arrival;
For further questions please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com